Q: What if I am unable to clock in/out for one of the following reasons:
- I forgot to clock in/clock out
- My phone or tablet was not working
- The App is not working
- I didn’t have a phone or tablet
- My member had an emergency
- I clocked in/out at the wrong time
A: When issues arise that prevent the EVV Mobile App or IVR from being used, an adjustment to the shift or a manual time entry will need to be made by an EVV Time Correction/Adjustment Form. The Personal Care Attendant (PCA) will need to fill out the form, and the Consumer or Representative will need to review and sign the form. Each Time Correction/Adjustment Form is for one shift only.
The PCA’s Manual time entries will be monitored by Medicaid and the MCOs. Continued noncompliance by the Attendant may result in disenrollment from the CD program.