Q: What do I do when I get a message in the AuthentiCare app indicating that the GPS is disabled?
- You will need to go into your phone’s settings (not the app’s settings,) and find your location settings option. Use the search bar at the top of the settings menu to search for “Location.” Once the location setting has been found, turn your location on.
- If you have issues finding your location setting, you can try the following steps based off your phone brand:
- iPhone: In Settings, Location Services are under the ‘Privacy’ option.
- Android: Androids may have the option to swipe down from the main menu to turn on the Location. If this option isn’t available, use the instructions below:
- Samsung: In the Settings, go to the ‘Biometrics and Security,’ and find the Location option under the ‘Privacy’ section.
- Motorola: In the Settings, go to “Security and Location”, and turn location on under the Privacy section
- LG: In the Settings, go to “Personal,” and select “Location.” Turn on the location.
- NOTE: If you are still having issues when the location is turned on, please ensure that your ‘Location Mode’ is set to ‘High Accuracy.’ (Network Only and Battery Savings options will not allow AuthentiCare to work properly.)
Q: What do I do when I get a message in the AuthentiCare app stating “Error: Set device time to Automatic”?
- You will need to go into your phone’s settings (not the app’s settings,) and find your “Date and Time” option. Use the search bar at the top of the settings menu to search for “Date and Time.” Once the location setting has been found, turn your ‘Automatic Time Zone’ to on.
Q: What do I do if I get a message stating that the Worker ID/Password is invalid?
- First confirm that you are using the correct Worker ID and Password. You may try resetting your password by following the “Forgot Password” prompts on the app.
- If you are still unable to log in, you will need to call the office to double check that your 6 digit Worker ID is correct.
- Once the you verify that the Worker ID is correct, and it’s still not letting you log in, you will need to verify that the Device ID on file with Consumer Direct is also accurate. You may need to copy and paste the Device ID and email it to Consumer Direct, to ensure that all characters are included.
- If all options above are still not working, try going to “Settings” in the AuthentiCare app, and go to “Reset and Change Setup Code.” Enter the setup code as NEVADAPRD, and try logging in again.
- If all else fails, please call AuthentiCare’s Help Line at: 800-411-4667 option 8
Q: What do I do if I get locked out of AuthentiCare?
- Call Consumer Direct to unlock your account and reset your password.
Q: What do I do if the mobile application doesn’t prompt me to do the Client Attestation?
- Make sure that your application is updated in the app store or play store. The most updated version of the app is required to ensure that you are receiving the Client Attestation option.
- If your app is updated, please ensure that you are not accidentally pressing “Skip Client Attestation” when you clock out. It is extremely important that you are not skipping the client attestation. It is required for every shift.