For over two decades, Consumer Direct Care Network Nevada (CDNV) has provided in-home care assistance and superior customer service to unique people just like you, in every county throughout Nevada.
You are a valued member of your community, and we help you stay involved. If you are a Medicaid recipient who needs assistance to stay healthy in your home, we are here to help.
CDNV’s programs provide a variety of personal assistance services that offer members a range of responsibility levels:
- Self-Directed Personal Care Services (Intermediary Service Organization) is a co-employment option where members, as managing employer, are in control of who provides care and services.
- You are the Managing Employer, meaning you recruit, hire, train, and schedule your own caregivers.
- CDNV is the Employer of Record and manages all administrative and payroll-related tasks.
- Traditional Agency Based Services is an option for you, or your loved one, if you want CDNV to find and schedule caregivers for you.
- You work with us to create a care plan and decide on a caregiver schedule.
- CDNV is responsible for scheduling caregivers and all employment-related tasks, including hiring, training, supervising, in addition to all payroll related tasks.
We are here to assist you!